1. You can properly pronounce Chickamauga, DeKalb, Dahlonega, Smyrna , Buena Vista, Valdosta , Okefenokee, and La Fayette.
And Atlanta is ADD-LANNA not AT-LANT-A.
2. You think people who complain about the heat in their states are sissies.
3. A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel cloud.
4.You know that the true value of a parking space is not determined by the distance to the door, but by the availability of shade.
5. Stores don't have bags or shopping carts, they have sacks and buggies.
6. You've seen people wear bib overalls at weddings and funerals.
7. You think everyone from a Yankee-state has an accent.
8. You measure distance in minutes.
9. You go to the lake because you think it is like going to the ocean.
10. You listen to the weather forecast before picking out an outfit.
11. You know cowpies are not made of beef.
12. Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.
13. You know someone who has a belt buckle bigger than your fist.
Many bloggers are participating in Thursday Thirteen today. You can locate them here.
Many thanks to my friend Rosetta….who forwarded the above text to me via email.