Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Mulligan Season...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mulligan Season...

Over at History Is Elementary I’ve declared this spring to be the season of the mulligan – see my explanation here.

Basically, it means I will be re-posting past articles here at Georgia on My Mind as well as History Is Elementary and Got Bible?. I’m doing this so I can concentrate on a book project with a looming deadline.

Don’t worry though….I’ll be checking in often, and I do have a few new Georgia blogs to add to the blogroll for your reading pleasure.

I also plan to get the Georgia Carnival up and running again in April….so look for the announcement and call for submissions soon.

Your continued attention to my meager efforts here is greatly appreciated….

….and I want you to keep Georgia on your mind because our great state is the jewel of the south, and it is always on MY mind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...