The Telfair County courthouse seen here is located in McRae, Georgia and was built in 1934.
The image below is the first courthouse in McRae and it was built in 1873. Sadly it burned to the ground in the early 1930s.
The first county seat for Telfair County, however, was located in Jacksonville, Georgia. It is pictured below. The structure is made entirely of wood and was built in 1860.