Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Call For Carnival Submissions and Blogroll Additions

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Call For Carnival Submissions and Blogroll Additions

Don't forget the Georgia Carnival will post this Friday. Send your submissions to gamind@mail.com or use the handy submission form by Thursday at 6 p.m.

This is the time of year I generally spend most of my time cleaning out closets and drawers at home and at school. I always find items I lthought I had lost, and I always load the car up with old stuff to take to Goodwill.

Don't worry though....I still found time to locate some new blogs for the blogroll here at Georgia On My Mind.

The following sites have been added to the blogroll here at Georgia On My Mind:

Bloggy Vision-Slogging through the Internet one video and one interesting image a day

Nature's Harmony Farm-Tim and Liz run a sustainable farm on 72 acres just as nature would have it. This is a very interesting site.

Foothills and Highlands-artwork inspired by Ireland and the valley region of North Georgia…and sometimes flights of whimsey

Lulupallooza-Just a little bit of this and that from my tired little brain

The Itinerant's Itinerary-A view of Atlanta from a newbie.

Enjoy looking over these new submissions and don't forget those submissions. The last carnival can be found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...