Google+ Georgia On My Mind: The 23rd Georgia Carnival Has Posted

Friday, November 23, 2007

The 23rd Georgia Carnival Has Posted

Happy Friday!

The 23rd Georgia Carnival has been posted and can be found here.

My gold star award goes out to Facing the Sharks, this edition’s host, for the wonderful job of presenting all of the submissions.

Go on over visit for a spell!

Submissions are now being accepted for the next carnival that will post on Friday, December 7th over at Drifting Through the Grift .

Thanks for all of the comments and emails regarding blog categories. I will begin posting about this soon.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Shark Girl said...

EHT, thanks for the compliment. I had a good time putting together the post, and I learned about other Georgia bloggers in the process.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...