Google+ Georgia On My Mind: The Ga. Carnival Needs to Hear From You

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Ga. Carnival Needs to Hear From You

The next edition of the Georgia Carnival will post this Friday, and we need to hear from you! Send your submissions (permalinks) to gamind@mail.com or use the handy submission form. Submissions are due Thursday by 6:00 p.m.

Our host for Friday’s edition will be Facing the Sharks.

Future hosts include:

December 7th Drifting Through the Grift

December 21st Marketing Through the Clutter

January 4th Georgia on My Mind
This will be the one year anniversary of the carnival

January 18th Georgia Politics Unfiltered

Reminder: I’m making a huge attempt to categorize the Georgia blogs I have on the blogroll----See my post here. Provide me a comment or send me an email where you think your blog fits in…….give me two category choices.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...