Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Georgia Carnival Update

Friday, May 23, 2008

Georgia Carnival Update

I’m sure that I will be able to call the upcoming Georgia Blog Carnival the “Whew, I’m tired!” edition because I’m currently in Washington D.C. on a whirlwind weekend trip. No matter what I might call the edition it will post as previously promised on Tuesday, May 27th due to the holiday weekend and due to me being out of town.

Submissions will be due Monday, May 26th. Posts can be sent to gamind@mail.com or use the handy submission form. Thanks for your continued support of the Georgia Carnival!

Also…..many, many thanks to all of the Georgia Bloggers who voted for my other blog, History Is Elementary, in the category of education/homeschooling for Best of the Blogs. If you haven’t voted or would like to vote again you can do so once each day between now and the 26th.

You can vote here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...