Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Tomorrow is Carnival Time!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tomorrow is Carnival Time!

The Georgia Carnival will post tomorrow here at Georgia on My Mind. If you would like to submit a post you can email it to me at gamind@mail.com or use the handy submission form. The original cut-off time was 6 p.m., but I can take them up until midnight tonight.

Submissions can include anything from a Georgia blogger-----opinions, news items, personal reflections, photography, tours of places you have visited, a list of things you did yesterday. There is no such thing as an unworthy posting. The carnival is more interesting and showcases Georgia’s participation in the blogosphere much better when we have lots of variety in the carnival postings.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know how the carnival has grown…..currently I email submission reminders and information regarding new additions to approximately 200 bloggers. Wow!

While you wait on the carnival to post check out this week’s new additions to the Georgia blogroll here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...