Google+ Georgia On My Mind: A Few New Blogs in My Easter Basket

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Few New Blogs in My Easter Basket

Here are a few more additions to the blogroll here at Georgia on My Mind:

Simply Susan Jewelry – Susan is a jewelry designer and creates some very beautiful things. Besides purchasing her jewelry online you can find her items at The Percolator coffeeshop in Summerville, Georgia. Check back often to see her new creations.

Vinings Jawja – Bleufalcon does a great job of posting all about Vinings, Georgia including past, present, and future. A recent posting titled Roy Braswell - 100 Years Old From Vinings is quite interesting….it includes some audio that’s a real treasure.

Southern Mamas – the tagline at this blog states “a source for savvy moms in Savannah, the Lowcountry, and beyond”….recently Anne posted about the Savannah Arts Camp for kids. Southern Mamas was started nine months after Anne had her first child out of a need to have one resource to find everything the Savannah-Bluffton/Hilton Head Island area had to offer her children.

Anything and everything you could ever want to know about Laurens County history can be found at the following blogs…..Pieces of Our Past...Dublin and Laurens County History





While I find a few Georgia blogs on my own it’s a much easier process when the Georgia blogger contacts me directly and requests a link. You can contact me at gamind@mail.com to request a link.

Please remember the next Georgia blog carnival will post TOMORROW, April 10th here at Georgia on My Mind. You can submit your post to the carnival here . Please remember to keep submissions down to two and they must be dated within the last 30 days to keep the carnival relevant.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...