Google+ Georgia On My Mind: If It's Monday...New Blogroll Additions

Monday, July 9, 2007

If It's Monday...New Blogroll Additions

Here are the latest editions for the Georgia Blogroll. Lots of opinion blogs and some other great gems thrown in as well:

Being Amber Rhea
The Buzz Blog
Creative Loafing/Fresh Loaf
Safe As Houses
Masterworks Studio
Get the Picture
Clickfire Webmaster Blog
Our Cheating Ways
Momnesia
Chief Prognosticator
New Century Politics
Aging Hipster
Monotonous
Bird in Hand
Nature Is My Eden
Andy200.org/Andisheh Nouraee
Get Schooled/AJC
Political Insider
The Southern Soapbox
The Exercise of Vital Powers
Georgia Women Vote
Georgia Legislative Watch
Georgia Business and Family Law Blog
Atlanta Hawks Blog
A Word From the Right
Oconee Politics
Considerettes

Did I miss you? Please don’t wait for me to add you. Feel free to send me an email with your url and I’ll be happy to add you.

…and I’m announcing a new blogroll for Former and Want-to-Be Georgians plus Friends of Georgia

Abiga used to live in Georgia and she has dropped by a time or two.

Palm Springs Savant has family in Buckhead and drops by often for an encouraging comment. Yes Rick….I know…..it’s about time!

…Finally, I’ve finally gotten around to taking Dew On the Kudzu off the Georgia blogroll because it’s not a Georgia blog.. I’ve re-linked to this fantastic online magazine down further on the sidebar with their logo. Dew On the Kudzu celebrates the Southern way of life and has been a great friend to Georgia On My Mind since its inception back in December ’06. I hope you will take a few minutes of your time and visit my friend Idgie at Dew On the Kudzu.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, coming back at you!

EHT said...

Thanks Steve! I can't wait to read more of your posts.

Rick Rockhill said...

Hey WOW thanks for the addition, I am honored. I was just in Buckhead last week visiting family so I'm practically a local (again).

Unknown said...

thanks for the link!

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Thanks Hon, for the nice compliment about the Dew!

I also wish you much continued success - it's a great site you have going here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...