Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Carnival Reminder

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Carnival Reminder

I am in mourning for the demise of my Christmas vacation. I returned to school today for a work day. I'm not sure why they call it a work day. It was more like a sit day. I spent two hours of my day sitting in a meeting. As soon as I unlocked the school building door this morning at 7 a.m. I could feel the stress level rise steadily throughout my body.

I've gotten some great posts for our first carnival. I think you will enjoy it...many different topics all linked together by our great state.

Carnival posts are due tomorrow by 6 p.m. so I will have time to link everything together in a coherent fashion. If you are just stopping by for the first time you can find out more information here.

I hope to have the carnival up by midnight tomorrow night. I will email all of the contributors to let you know the carnival is up and to give you the permalink. You will want to link to the carnival to let your readers know about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...