Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Carnival Entries Are Due

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Carnival Entries Are Due

Well, it wasn't my intention to post here only when a carnival was due, but....

Things have been difficult in elementary world. I am anxiously awaiting the end of the year (Friday), so that I can get caught up in many, many other areas especially posts about "Old Smokey" as Georgia is rapidly becoming known. After spending time outside yesterday with students my hair smelled as if the playground had been on fire. It's amazing to me the smoke from the fires so far south of Atlanta have reached this far north.

The Georgia Carnival will be up sometime this Friday. A few posts have already been submitted, and more are welcome. Send the url of the post you are submitting to me at gamind@mail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...