Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Wait...There's More Georgia Blogroll Additions!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Wait...There's More Georgia Blogroll Additions!

Just when we thought I was done for this week…..

Here are three more blogroll additions. Thanks for wanting to participate in my little project.

The Beef Jerky Blog What an interesting title…who knew? We’ll be hearing from this site in the upcoming Georgia blog carnival this next Friday.

Georgia Law Blog when the page opens look for link in the left middle for the Georgia Law Blog…Ah, it takes me back to my days as a paralegal---summary judgements, bond hearings, etc.

Basic Accounting Blog Look for an entry from this blog in next week’s carnival as well.

Many thanks to these worthy bloggers for contacting me.

2 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

that georgia law blog is a good one

Michelle said...

Hope you will include my 4th of July photos in the next carnival! (((hugs)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...