Google+ Georgia On My Mind: A Few More Blog Additions

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Few More Blog Additions

This week’s additions are:

Jen's Genuine Life – Jen already has already submitted to two Georgia Carnivals so you may already be familiar with this genuine Atlantan mom of twins living in the Peach state.

Radlanta – debuted in the most recent Georgia carnival. This is a blog for Radical Atlantans---it’s basically a resource for events and programs in/around Atlanta that are radical, underground, subversive alternative or different fun, entertainment, and politics

Sky Girl Style – has also contributed to the carnival (yes, I’m that behind in posting additions). I love the blog title and I absolutely adore the cute baby booties on her main page.

Vamos Juntos – this blog is authored by a young couple who are preparing to go to Mozambique as missionaries. There are only two Georgia blogs on the blogroll where I have actually met the bloggers, and this is one of them. The Nalls spoke at my church the other night and I admire their tenacity and courage to share their faith. Join them on their journey as they prepare for their trip. They leave later in the summer.

Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog – this is the blog to read when you want the lowdown on eating in A-town!

If you have sent me a request to be added to the blogroll and I still haven’t gotten to you I apologize. Please send me a reminder and I’ll get to it zippy quick. I’m also still working on Georgia Blog categories as well.

In case you missed it the most recent Georgia Carnival is here.

The next carnival will post on March 14th and our very able host will be Shelbinator.

Submissions can be sent to gamind@mail.com or use the handy blog carnival submission form. They should be turned in by Thursday, March 13th by 6:00 p.m.

1 comment:

Amber Rhea said...

Thanks for linking to Radlanta, and thanks for including the Georgia Podcast Network in your journalism and online media categeories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...