Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Georgia Bloggers: Online Media

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Georgia Bloggers: Online Media

The following list represents the Georgia’s Blogs on the blogroll here at Georgia on My Mind that represent online media. The majority of these are also offered in print media forms as well. I do realize there are several other Atlanta and Georgia oriented print magazines that offer articles online. I need to get busy and link to them. Feel free to suggest some in the comments.

If you are looking for a specific online newspaper visit Georgia Daily Digest or Blognet News Georgia links.

Online media blogs/sources are:

Alpharetta News Blog

Athens Banner Herald

Athen TV

Atlanta INtown

Blognet News Georgia

Creative Loafing/Fresh Loaf

Flagpole

Georgia Gazette

Georgia Life and Style

Georgia Daily Digest

Georgia Podcast Network

Get Schooled/AJC

GPB News Blog

Moonshine

Omnivore

Political Insider/AJC

The Georgia Art Exchange

The South Magazine

The Sunday Paper

Do you know about a online media source I haven’t listed? Please contact me at gamind@mail.com to let me know, or to advise any corrections that need to be made.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...