Google+ Georgia On My Mind: It's Spring!

Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Spring!

Well the new outfits have been bought, a menu planned, groceries bought, and arrangements have been made with Sir Bunny to leave a few bits of chocolate for my really-too-old-for-the-bunny-thing children. When does it stop? I mean they are 15 and 22!

Who am I kidding! If someone fixed me an Easter basket I’d take it. I’d want lots of chocolate and a few sparkly things too!

All that’s left to do is the churchin’, the cookin’, and the eatin’.

If you need something to read you might enjoy a former post from History Is Elementary titled Sticky Easter Memory…I never celebrate Easter without remembering the particular Easter detailed in my story.

Whether you celebrate Easter or not I send good wishes your way that your weekend is safe, relaxing, and filled with what you desire.

I’ll be back Monday…

2 comments:

Barb said...

I hope you have a Blessed Easter!

EHT said...

I did! I had a great holiday. Thanks for swinging by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...