Google+ Georgia On My Mind: The Georgia Carnival---Edition Six

Friday, March 16, 2007

The Georgia Carnival---Edition Six

The Georgia Carnival remains on the road.

Edition Six can be found over at Provocative Church. Bill has done an excellent job of putting together posts and even added pop up comments along the way.

The next edition will be up Friday, March 30th. Melanie over at Blog For Democracy will be the host. You can submit posts to her at melaniegoux@mindspring.com or you can also use the handy submission form.

Thanks for continuing to support the Georgia Carnival and the Georgia blogroll. In order for the carnival to grow it needs your support. Please link to it and let others know about it. I think it has a real valid place in the blogosphere.

I know there are more of you out there. Where are you?

Head on over and thank Bill for putting the carnival together and don’t forget to submit something for the next edition.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I did not know we could submit our own post until you left a comment on my post about beauty and what it really is. I did submit it this time as you suggested but it was not used. I find many times I am judged by the look of my site instead of what I write and who I am many times.

Of course with Missy(Multiple Sclerosis) controlling so much of my activities these days I am not doing much with my blog or making the rounds anyway. I hope to be back again like in the past.

EHT said...

Vickie, I'm so sorry. I'm sending you a private email.

EHT said...

Unfortunately, Vickie, I no longer have your email. I hope you re-submit your post for the next carnival, and I'm sorry there was a mixup.

Vickie said...

No problem I know how things happen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...