Google+ Georgia On My Mind: New Additions to the Blogroll

Sunday, February 18, 2007

New Additions to the Blogroll

So, sometimes good ideas just hit me when I least expect it. There I was driving to school the other morning trying to run through my day quickly in my head to plan it out when Georgia On My Mind interrupted and took over my thoughts.

The blogroll was on my mind. Some folks have requested to be added while others I just simply snagged their address myself. I know I have many more to add, but I also know simply adding them doesn’t mean that other Georgia bloggers would know about them.

I decided that I will include new additions to the blogroll in a post from now on, and I will also include the code so that if you want to include it on your site any additions and/or corrections will be made automatically.

This week’s additions are:

I'm Not Hannah
What Now?
Beyond the Crossroads
Shadowscope
Radical Georgia Moderate
Peachtree Screed
Cobbloviate
Blue Heart of Dixie
A Typical Joe
Article of Faith


If you would like the blogroll code to add to your site please email me and I will forward it to you.

I’d love to have it inside one of those neat little scrolling boxes so they don’t take up so much room. If you know a site that can help me with that email me and let me know….

Email me at gamind@mail.com if you have any questions, comments, or problems.

1 comment:

Rick Rockhill said...

hey there...canyou add my blog to yours as well?

www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com

is it Ok if I add yours to mine?

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...