Google+ Georgia On My Mind: The Weather Guys and Blogger Really Need to Stop Playing Around With My Affections

Friday, February 2, 2007

The Weather Guys and Blogger Really Need to Stop Playing Around With My Affections

First of all Blogger denied me yesterday from posting to this site as well as History Is Elementary. I’m not sure what was going on….if you had problems let me know. I was really anxious because the Georgia Carnival was to be up today. I never could get on the system to get anything posted. Everytime I attempted to click in the box to enter my log on information I received a “this page is unavailable” message. I tried to log on the new blogger as well as the old.

I'm sorry if you came by for the carnival and it wasn't here. I am hoping to have it up sometime this evening.

My second denial yesterday was from the snow and ice gods.

It was a sad, sad day around my school campus as students and teachers arrived. Some Georgia counties were closed for ice and more than likely they will be closed again tomorrow. My county, however, had rain. Wet, wet, liquidy, non-ice forming RAIN!

How depressing. How utterly, utterly depressing. I really wish the weather guys would stop toying with us like that.

Well, ice season still has several more weeks. My hopes remain high.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...