Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Atlanta Fireman Has to Take Drastic Steps

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Atlanta Fireman Has to Take Drastic Steps

The deplorable conditions shown tonight on video within a Channel 46 story is inexcusable for city where officials go to work each day in plush conditions…..glass atrium, palm trees, decorated offices….I’m fairly certain that if the tables were turned and Atlanta’s City Council or Mayor Franklin was forced to work each day at this firehouse they would find the money very quickly to provide themselves with a proper environment.

The condition of this firehouse has not occurred overnight. and if I was a taxpayer in Atlanta I would livid….I’m livid anyway.

Click here for the full story and and make sure you watch the video.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...