Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Carnival Reminder...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Carnival Reminder...

Isn’t the new look here at Georgia On My Mind great!

Many, many thanks to a wonderful Georgia blogger, Susie at Bluebird Blogs, who designed my new look here and over at History Is Elementary. It’s absolutely the best “teacher gift” I’ve ever received.

The next Georgia Blog Carnival will be posted sometime Friday, October 26th over at Radical Georgia Moderate.

You can submit a post from another blog you think is interesting, timely, or exceptional in some way, or submit one of your own.

Posts can be sent to gamind@mail.com or use the handy submission form. Submissions are due October 25th by 6:00 p.m.

Thanks for supporting the Georgia Carnival. It's a great way to advertise your blog!

Please accept my many thanks to those of you who mentioned the last carnival at your site. This helps readers inside and outside the state of Georgia to find YOUR blog to read and enjoy.

Let me know if you would like to host the carnival at some point at your site.

Mind the teacher now…and get those submissions in!

5 comments:

Andre Walker said...

This is a good look.

It feels good not being restricted to Blogger's templates.

EHT said...

Thanks, Andre. I'm very grateful for it. It will make it much easier for some of you to read the carnival when I host it here.

Grayson: Atlanta, GA said...

The site looks fabulous. Love it! I'm envious, being stuck with yawny Blogspot templates, and too cheap to swing for any kind of custom look. Maybe I will now. Congrats on the new look.

Bill Reichart said...

very nice. clean and simple look. love the pics in your banner. got rid of the blogger navbar - excellent.

I like it a lot.

bill from provocativechurch

EHT said...

Thanks for stopping by SpaceyG and Bill. It's always great to have company...as long as things are cleaned up. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...