Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Social Media Conference at UGA

Monday, October 8, 2007

Social Media Conference at UGA

I receive at least one email per week notifying me about different events going on along with an invitation to share with readers. Because of my hectic schedule I miss these opportunities because by the time I open the email the deadline or date has passed. I’ll try to do better in the future. :)

I’m glad I caught this one….

Maria Peagler of the Quilts and Creativity blog wrote to advise the University of Georgia will be hosting a conference on October 19th and 20th regarding public relations and the whole social media phenomenon.

The registration deadline is Friday, October 12th.

The website with further details can be found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...