Google+ Georgia On My Mind: Georgia Carnival: Edition 21

Friday, October 26, 2007

Georgia Carnival: Edition 21

The 21st Georgia Carnival is now open for your enjoyment over at Radical Georgia Moderate.

Rusty has done a most excellent job of putting together a wonderful panorama of Georgia postings including a large section on our water woes, politics, education, books, and so much more.

Thanks for hosting, Rusty! Take a much deserved rest.

Find the carnival here.

The next edition of the Georgia Carnival will be found here at Georgia On My Mind on November 9th. Submissions can be sent directly to gamind@mail.com.

2 comments:

Rusty said...

Thank you for the amazing work you've done organizing and on past carnivals. I appreciate now how much work it is to put one of these together.

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

The site is looking fantastic these days! I love the graphics.

Thank you for giving the Dew a nice little spot on the sidebar too - always appreciated.

Remember, if you have things to advertise, let me know and I'll share the news!

Idgie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...